Water Sports Day Passes
Whilst you must be a member of the Bewl Canoe Club to enjoy canoeing and a member of the Bewl Bridge Rowing Club to row, day passes are now available for 2023 for sailing, canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and windsurfing from the beginning of April until the end of September.
- £20 per adult
- £10 per junior (under 18)
- Free for children between the age of 5 – 10 years
- Annual memberships are also available – please click here for more information
Please note, day passes must be purchased prior to your arrival to avoid disappointment.
Before you access the water, you must check in in the Fishing Lodge with a member of our team. You must have proof of insurance and a buoyancy aid before we can allow you access to the water.
Facilities & Car Parking
Home to a delicious café filled with light bites and tasty snacks, all visitors are welcome to enjoy a spot of lunch at the Waterfront Café or bring a picnic and enjoy far-reaching views of the reservoir from one of our many seating areas.
Showers, toilets and changing areas are available in the Boat House, which you are welcome to use, and there are also several campsite pitches for those of you who’d like to turn your visit into a weekend away.
Car parking is also available, which costs just £7 for the whole day giving you plenty of time to enjoy a range of other activities available at Bewl Water.
Day Pass Conditions
Our rules and regulations for sailing, stand-up paddleboarding and windsurfing at Bewl Water are put in place for the safety of our water sports users and native wildlife. Please read through the following conditions carefully before booking.
Please note, inflatables are prohibited and cannot be used on the reservoir.
In case of an emergency, please call 07767 375 115
The operator of each water craft must ensure:
- Water sports day pass users sign on and off the reservoir in the Fishing Lodge
- All crafts must be launched from outside of the Fishing Lodge
- Water crafts are ready to sail to avoid congestion of launching areas
- The water craft is suitable for the type of water, weather conditions and ability of users
- The water craft is properly equipped with appropriate safety equipment
- Everyone on board is wearing appropriate clothing and buoyancy aids
- If you get into difficulties, stay with your boat, and attract the attention of other water users or call our emergency phone number 07767 375 115
- If you notice anything that could affect the safety of our water sports users, you must immediately report it to a member of the Bewl Water team
- Third party insurance is held according to the membership terms and condition
- All membership terms and conditions, which can be found below, are adhered to
- Download the Bewl Water Rules & Regulations Hanbook
Areas in red are avoided. They are strictly prohibited to day pass users.