You just can’t predict this English weather can you? That’s why at Bewl Water we prepared for all eventualities with a week of fun filled activities for the whole family to enjoy throughout half term, with something for just about everyone!
Here’s what’s on offer at Bewl Water this February half term:
- Activity party; Get together with a group of friends or your family and work off all that energy with an activity party. You don’t need to celebrate a birthday to enjoy one of our activity parties.
- Drop in laser session; On the 18th February, Bewl Water are offering a drop in laser session from 1pm – 2.30pm for just £15 per person! Be aware, spaces are limited so advanced booking is advised. Laser Challenge guarantees an adrenaline filled contest as you hide out and camouflage yourself throughout the dens and bunkers in the woods!
- Cycling and Nature walks around the reservoir; Take in all of the impressive views which surround you and if you feel up to the challenge you can hike or cycle the whole 12.5 mile route. There are also lots of exciting nature trails you can take where you can spot some of the exciting nature and wildlife at Bewl Water.
- 2 outdoor adventure playgrounds and 1 indoor soft play area; Equipped with a mini climbing tower, slide, giant swing and bouncy boat, our infant’s playground is great for the younger adventurer. For older children there is a nautical themed adventure playground with a giant wooden sailing ship. With lots of climbing frames and slides, the playground by the water’s edge will bring out their inner explorer! And if that’s not enough or you prefer to stay dry, the free indoor soft play area in the Waterfront is open 10am – 3.30pm every day next week. Click here for more information.
- Waterfront Café; Refuel in the Waterfront café where they’ll be serving a range of delicious hot and cold food options. Take advantage tea/coffee and homemade cake for just £4.50 while your children play. And with Kids’ lunchboxes available from just £5, the day doesn’t have to cost a fortune!
- The Boat House Bistro; For something a little more substantial, head over to The Boat House Bistro, which serves a weekly changing market menu with the freshest ingredients, including trout caught from Bewl Water itself. During the February half term kids under 5 eat free; what’s not to love!
With car parking only £5 per car for the whole day, a trip to the reservoir is a must!