Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions at Bewl Water
**See here for details of our special offers**
Get married at Bewl Water from just £2100*!
Breath-taking panoramic views across the reservoir and hundreds of acres of outstanding natural beauty make Bewl Water the picture perfect location for your special day and one of the most unique venues in Kent.
Licensed to host both ceremony and reception means couples can choose to marry to the backdrop of the South East’s largest stretch of open water.
Weddings are held at The Boat House, which is perched by the edge of the water, away from the main visitors centre, and has plenty of car parking space available.
Our wedding package includes:
- Venue hire of The Boat House
- 3 course set menu wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with the meal
- 1 glass of sparkling house wine per person for the toasts
- Evening buffet for all daytime guests
- Complimentary Club bedroom at One Warwick Park Hotel with full English breakfast for the bride and groom on their wedding night
- Luxury 'Glamping' Bell Tents available including a special bridal tent
Optional wedding package upgrades include an additional buffet for evening guests and a unique drinks reception for 70 guests aboard The Bewl Belle.
Download our online wedding brochure here.
Download our bespoke wedding packages here.
Sitting on the banks of the Bewl Water, Waterside Manor, is a truly outstanding English country home.
The décor is impeccable throughout, cosy yet stylish, and guests will feel instantly at home thanks to the perfect balance of rustic charm and bespoke furnishings. Waterside Manor has 8 bedrooms, sleeping up to 18 guests.. Dogs are welcome in the dog/wellie room.at the discretion of the owner.
Superking ensuite or 2 singles
Kingsize ensuite + dressing area
Superking or 2 singles + extra single ensuite
Kingsize + extra single ensuite
Kingsize not ensuite but with washbasin in room and easily accessible WC.