Set in the heart of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Bewl Water sits in acres of stunning countryside and offers a unique waterside setting like no other for your special day.
Perched on the water’s edge, The Boat House provides a beautiful and tranquil location for your wedding reception. With breath-taking panoramic views of the water and surrounded by lush woodland, this idyllic location is sure to wow your guests and provide a truly memorable setting.
Our highly skilled chefs provide top quality catering using only local suppliers and fresh produce to ensure the highest standards. This, teamed with our experienced and friendly staff, will be sure to impress and delight your guests. The Boat House provides a serene and natural backdrop and can be transformed to suit your individual tastes
Licensed to host both ceremony and reception means couples can choose to marry to the backdrop of the South East’s largest stretch of open water.
Our wedding package includes:
- Venue hire of The Boat House
- 3 course set menu wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with the meal
- 1 glass of sparkling house wine per person for the toasts
- Evening buffet for all daytime guests
- Canapés and a glass of prosecco for the drinks reception