Looking for a 'wheelie' good way to entertain the kids this summer?
...then let us put you on the right track with Mountain Bike Holiday Camps at Bewl Water!
Our group cycle sessions include...
• Key skills and techniques of mountain biking
• Forest path riding
• Riding skills area
• Wooden obstacle course
• Bicycle games
• Mountain bike trails and jumps
• Introduction to maintenance
• Road awareness
Training is provided by experienced and qualified coaches.
Courses are subject to min. 3 persons sign up.
Courses run 3 days a week from Monday 25th July to Friday 2nd September inclusive. They run from 9am-12pm on the following days:
Mondays 6-9 yrs
Tuesdays 10-12 yrs
Fridays 13-16 yrs
£15 per person. Max group size of 12.
Haven't learnt to cycle yet? No problem!
• One hour 1 to 1 lesson from £35
• One hour lessons for children aged 4+ and adults are available 7 days a week with prior booking.
• Most children will grasp pedalling and stopping during this session and many learn to do much more!
Please note: pre-booking is essential. Payment must be made in advance to secure your child's place.
To book please call 01892 890000 or email email@example.com