The countdown has officially commenced for the Bewl Water ‘Big Dog Day Out’, which will take place on Saturday 30th March, the event promises visitors a day out for the whole family, and of course your furry friends! There is plenty of things to see and do with your pooches in toe.
The event takes place from 10am-4pm, so drop by with your furry friend at any point for a fun-filled day out.
What to expect throughout the day:
- Take on our treasure hunt sponsored by ‘Scrumbles’ pet food supplier
- Pamper your pooch at ‘Bark and Whiskers’ groomers
- Visit the shopping village, stall holders include Dog Store, The Car Boot Dog Bed Company, Westerham Pet Shop, Toddy and Jo, Dogworks Training and Behaviour, Ben and Jakes, Folly Wildlife Rescue, Pets as Therapy, Jollyes Spa and the Canine Collection
- Stephanie Chapman photography can snap beautiful pictures of your pup for you to cherish forever
- For the ultimate challenge, why not have a go on the dog agility course and put your pooches’ skills to the test!
Alongside all the treats for your pets there are plenty of treats for the rest of the family including homemade sweet treats and healthy lifestyle stalls, plus all the usual adrenaline activities at Bewl Water including cycling, mini-golf, adventure playgrounds and much more!
After an action-packed day completing the treasure hunt and visiting the stalls, you can refuel in The Waterfront Café afterwards, where both hot and cold refreshments will be served throughout the course of the day.
The event is free to register to, simply sign up at
Additional charges apply for car parking £4 and Ferry Trips £3.