Planning your children’s birthday celebration doesn’t need to be stressful when you have a Bewl Water Activities party!
We’ve got our top tips to help you stay organised for the big day. Then leave it to our fully trained staff to keep the children entertained while you sit back with a cuppa overlooking the views of the reservoirs and a smug look on your face knowing you got it right this time!
1. Party Guests: Make a list of all of the guests you would like to invite. It’s also a good idea to have their ages as some activities may not be suitable for some children.
2. Set a Budget: Setting a budget will help determine which activities you can look into and how much you can spend on extras like party bags, food and drink.
3. Decide on the activity: Check out the activity party pack and choose the top 3 activities your child will like, suitable for all guests to participate in, within your budget and meets required numbers. Favourites at Bewl Water are Cycling, Laser Challenge and Mini Ranger Cars. Get your child’s involvement with deciding which their top choice is.
4. Decide on a couple of dates: Be sure to give yourself a couple of dates that you can do; Bewl Water is extremely popular for children’s parties so being a bit flexible will ensure you get the party you want.
5. Contact Bewl Water: Whilst on a walk, perhaps around Bewl, give them a call or send an email to enquire about availability.
6. Invitations: Try to get the invites out at least 3 weeks before the event or prior to the deposit deadline, with a RSVP date to ensure you get all the numbers of attendees back in time. Save time and money by printing Bewl’s invite template. It is also worth printing any disclaimers or medical forms for the parents to complete. If you’re including food with your party, now is a good time to find out if there are any dietary requirements. Keep a note of all telephone numbers in case of emergency on the day.
7. On the day: Arrive slightly earlier to ensure you have completed all admin and you are there to meet and greet the parents and children. Remind them of the pickup time (if dropping off) and agree a meet point. A member of the Bewl Children’s Activities will be on hand to welcome the children and then it’s over to them!
Sit back and relax with a drink and maybe treat yourself to a cake in the Waterfront Café while you wait. If you’re feeling up for it, hire a bike or take a walk around the reservoir. Be sure to keep your mobile phone on you at all times, just in case!
8. After the event; Thank you: Pick up some thank you cards, or get your child to make them with a note to say thank you for coming and acknowledging any gifts they received.
Find out more about Bewl Water’s attractions here!