We’ve put together reasons why we think Bewl Water offers an inspirational workspace that’s sure to help get the creative juices flowing at your next meeting or event.
- Minimise the Distractions: With the increase of technology and the majority of our work transferring to digital, Bewl Water’s meeting room offers a blank space, overlooking the beautiful reservoir. You can choose to connect to Wi-Fi or opt for a no phones and tablets zone, meaning the distraction of emails and daily tasks won’t hinder the creative thoughts around the room.
- Furniture Matters: As we discussed in last week’s blog, 2018 business trends, we are veering from tradition and opting for the unusual, such as sofa’s, arm chairs or standing conferences and meetings. Whatever your decision, Bewl Water is one of the most versatile venues in Kent and East Sussex with a range of packages to choose.
- Include a View: Well, this one’s easy and requires no planning! Bewl Water’s meeting room and conference area are located on the water’s edge, with a large window offering panoramic views of the reservoir making you feel as though you’re working in the great outdoors.
- Have Fun: Combine your meetings, conferences or events with a team building event to break up the day. Bewl Water offers plenty of activities from mini golf to laser tag or if you fancy taking a trip out on the water, hop onto The Bewl Belle for a tour around the reservoir.
- Keep it Fresh: The office desk; same old scenery! How do you expect your team to think up original ideas when they are sat in the same room day after day? Mix up your meeting locations every now and then, give your team a fresh, bright, spacious environment such as Bewl Water to clear the cobwebs and bring in some exciting new plans.
Find out more about Bewl Water’s conference and events packages here!