The festive period has been and gone and we find ourselves in the month of January; the hardest month of the year! Fear not, Bewl Water has plenty of activities that’s fun for all and won’t break the bank! Here’s our top 5:
- Adventure Park: Give the kids a chance to get some fresh air whilst finding their inner explorer at Bewl Water’s adventure playgrounds. Equipped with a mini climbing tower, slides, a giant ship and much more, the two amazing areas are sure to suit all ages.
- Kids Eat Free at the Boat House Bistro: After all that exploring, you’re all bound to be hungry; the last thing you’ll want to do is go home and cook. Offering the nautical themes in keeping with the adventure playgrounds, the Boat House Bistro caters for all and throughout January, kids eat free!
- Laser Challenge: Fun for both children and adults alike, Laser Challenge has all the fun of paintball but with none of the pain! The activity includes a warm up, and a number of games such as capture the enemy flag and land man standing and unlimited ammunition is included in the total price.
- Cycling: Bring your own bike or hire from our cycle shop. With over 12 miles of forest paths, quiet country lanes and an all-weather track, you decide your route.
- Nature Spotting: It’s time to wrap up and embark on an all-ability family nature walk, where you can work off those fabulous festive dinners whilst looking out for the wildlife that come out at this time of the year!
To find out more about Bewl Water’s activities click here!