Winter Watersports Memberships run from October – April and all membership fees and storage costs are priced on a pro-rata basis from the full annual membership fee with a minimum term of three months required.
Sailing at Bewl Water can be enjoyed seven days a week in all seasons. You can join on an annual or day membership basis.
Sailing Dinghies and windsurfers of all classes are welcome, from Toppers to Flying Fifteens and multi hulls.
We are home to racers and leisure sailors with regular social sails and weekly racing in conjunction with the Bewl Sailing Association.
In order to sail at Bewl Water we require a membership form to be filled out, competency to an RYA Level 2 standard, proof of insurance and for you to sign on and off the water in the office.
Please follow the below process to ensure that your membership is dealt with in a timely manner:
- Fill out the appropriate form.
- Visit the Bewl Water fishing shop between 9am and 12pm on a Saturday or Sunday with the form and payment details where we will be able to arrange your membership.
- We will give you your new car pass and boat sticker which can be used straight away. Please affix the sticker to your transom or other visible location on the stern.
- Payments can be taken in the form of a credit/debit card payment, cheque (made payable to Salomons UK ltd.) or cash.
- Don’t forget to provide us with your updated insurance certificate.
If you are unable to visit Bewl Water before the 1st April to renew your membership please contact the team directly at email@example.com where an alternative arrangement can be made and your car pass and stickers can be collected at a later date.
For more information regarding the midweek sailing groups and the Bewl Sailing association, (BSA) please see the links below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Proof of Public liability insurance is required for all users of the reservoir, whether members or day pass holders.
|Sailing (Annual Membership)||Price|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children U18)||£220.00|
|Junior Craft – (Junior Pass Only)||£100.00|
|Day Sailing Pass||£30.00|
|Winter Sailing and Storage||£100.00|