- Book for Admission Tickets online
- Hold your Event here call 01892 890000 for more information
- Book now for Music Festival Tickets
- Waterside Restaurant open for breakfast everyday from 7.00 am
- Please note that some activities may incur an additional charge
- Half Price Admission Entry after 4pm starting May on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays
- Enjoy Bewl Water Country Park all year round for leass than 10p per day !
- Call the Fishing Lodge on 01892 890352 for more details
- See our events page for further details
- Round Bewl Route open to horses and cycles but wet in places so proceed carefully
- For Safety Reasons we regret Barbecues are NOT allowed
- Swimming and Paddling is NOT Permitted at Bewl Water
- RISE AND SHINE - NEW BREAKFAST MENU AVAILABLE EVERYDAY FROM 7.00AM at the Waterside Restaurant
- Mid week Fishing Boat Offer from 19th April - Buy 10 Get 1 Free
- Looking for a venue for your business meetings? Download our Corporate Private Hire brochure.
Round Water Route
Cyclists are required to give way to walkers and horse riders. The track can be uneven in places so cyclists should only use mountain bikes. Walkers must wear suitable footwear.
The Round Bewl Ride is now open to horses and cycles but is still wet in places and will become soft in the event of prolonged rain. Please cycle at a safe speed at all times and proceed carefully.
FISHING MID WEEK BOAT OFFER
*** Monday to Friday Only ***
BUY 10 GET 1 FREE OFFER
(Does not include competition/practice days)
Trout Fishing Season Permits - Bewl Water 2014
IMPORTANT - For safety reasons swimming and paddling are NOT permitted at Bewl Water and barbecues may NOT be used at Bewl Water
Upcoming Events at Bewl Water
Mountain Bike Treasure Hunt 2
Half Price Admission Weekend
To thank all our loyal customers who have supported us during 2014, the weekend of Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th September Will be half price gate entry
The Widehorizons Adventure Challenge
Why Frighten the Kids this Halloween.....
Why Frighten the Kids this Halloween!!!, when they can enjoy the beautiful nature walks and see the stunning views.
Bewl Water Country Park - the greatest lake in Kent & Sussex
With a 13 mile perimeter there are numerous sporting and leisure possibilities.
All around the vast grounds visitors, especially those with children, will find an array of family activities, including childrens' fishing ponds (with all the tackle provided and plenty of help on hand), electric model boats (that even the most inexperienced can operate), the ever popular giant hydroballs (an aquatic version of a zorb), a giant bouncy slide, mini family golf for all ages.
Bewl Water Country Park looks forward to welcoming you this spring and summer and to offering you an experience that you'll remember for a long time to come.
Tweets by @bewlwater
Mountain Bike Treasure Hunt - From 10 am -
Family Fun For All Ages
Meeting Point - Bewl Bike Hire
For more information please call 01892 891446 or click on the link to visit the website at http://www.bewlbikehire.com
Admission £4 per person - Children adged 4 and under go FREE
Why Frighten the Kids this Halloween ?...
Thursday 30th October to Sunday 2nd November
Normal Opening Times for admission, Entertainment will start from 11 am
Join the Bewl Water Entertainment Team in a Scavenger Hunt, Pond Dipping Fun, Beautiful Walks with Stunning Views, Kids Games, Colouring and Make and Take and other activities. Enjoy the Homecooked Food from the Waterside Restaurant.
Remember to bring your wet weather gear and Wellies!!
Admission £4 per person - Children aged 4 and under go FREE
|Should you wish to have a stand at any of our Christmas Fair Weekends please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get the booking information out to you.|
WHAT'S COMING UP NEXT IN 2014 ....
WEEKEND, BANK HOLIDAY, SCHOOL HOLIDAY, HALF TERM EVENTS FOR ALL THE FAMILY AT BEWL WATER THIS SEASON
20th and 21st September
|Mountain Bike Treasure Hunt 2|
27th and 28th September
Half Price Admissions Weekend
Wide Horizons Adventure
30th October to 2nd November
|No Spooks at Bewl Water|
|6th and 7th December||Christmas Fair with Santa|
|13th and 14th December||
Christmas Fair with Santa
20th and 21st December
|Christmas Fair with Santa|
See the events page for more details on each event
COMING SOON !!
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR EXCITING
NEW EVENTS AND DATES FOR 2015
Be the first to find out about all the latest news, events and exclusive special offers happening at Bewl Water.